Re: Requirements feedback for jobs.postgresql.org.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Requirements feedback for jobs.postgresql.org.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> > What information is provided about the "employer"?  I take it company name
> > and such is still provided?
> >

> Yes, we were planning on company name.
>
> Also, keep in mind that jobs have to be "approved" by the site admins before
> they go up.

Granted, the only reason I was wondering is that there are some ppl out
there that are "employer conscious", in that some places, no matter how
good the money, they just won't work for.  So knowing the who before
applying tends to be important ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: