Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat Fedora Core 1 Linux

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat Fedora Core 1 Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Marcel Gsteiger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just tried to compile Postgresql 7.4 on RHFC1 linux without
> success. I used ./configure --with-python --with-perl , then make.
>
> I get an error while bootstrap.c is being compiled (see messages
> below).

I'm lost on this.  A colleague just tried it on his RHFC1 machine, and I
went without problems.  I can't find any system in the errors in the
generated files.  It seems you will need to debug the problem yourself.
Try to take apart the script Gen_fmgrtab.sh in src/backend/utils.

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat Fedora Core 1 Linux
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 7.4 fails to compile on Redhat Fedora Core 1 Linux