Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb nls.mk po/it.po

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb nls.mk po/it.po
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 06:03:05PM -0400, Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL wrote:

> Modified files:
>     src/bin/initdb : nls.mk
> Added files:
>     src/bin/initdb/po: it.po

Are you going to keep managing these things?  I received your email about a
CVS write account so I could handle them for you, and responded to Marc like you
said, but never got anything back.  (I don't quite remember if I put you as Cc:
in that response.)  I also wrote to -core at about the same time.

"La soledad es compa��a"