Re: add column sillyness

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: add column sillyness
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >"I'm tired of MySQL being beaten up by the PostgreSQL guys.  I am going
> >to fight back!  Where is my sword?"
>
> Carefull Bruce. The MySQL sword is razor sharp only on one side and is
> missing the handle! But if you succeed to pull it out without cutting
> off your fingers, it'll cut everything else to fit without warning ...
> if you want that cut or not.

"To defeat a superior swordsman, you have to use your sword --
not as a sword -- but rather as something else, like a chain
of a rope."

"This sword technique would be the same for a yari, bo, or
naginata. They are all the same."

        Hatsumi Sensei, Hisamune
        Bujinkan Budo Ninpo Taijutsu

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346