Re: duplicate entries on primary key

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: duplicate entries on primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Marcin,

> Using PHP, Pear::DB i managed to put duplicate entries
> on a primary key column. My PostgreSQL version is 7.4 self compiled,
> running on Slackware 9.1.
>
> Doesn't PK implicate Unique in new version?

Yes.  I suspect that your primary key constraint got dropped somehow.

Please examine your table to make sure that the key is still there.  In PSQL,
the way to do this is to look at \dt <table_name>.

If you find the key still in place, please post the table definition from PSQL
and the offending rows.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions