Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> >> Does anyone have a patch for this?
>
> > I suppose not, but it's being worked on.
>
> What's the bug exactly?  Is it worth delaying the release for?  Given
> that Bruce is out of town now and I'll be out of town later in the week,
> we are probably talking about slipping 7.4.1 a full week (to Monday next)
> if we can't wrap it Sunday or Monday.
>
> I don't have any strong compulsion to release 7.4.1 now --- if there's
> good stuff in the pipeline we could certainly wait a week.  But you
> didn't say just what this bug is ...

Tatsuo/SRA liked the new release item descriptions so I will have to do
that for 7.4.1, or whoever gets does the release file.  If they don't do
it, I will update it when I am able and they will appear when we release
7.4.2.  I am not online consistently enough to do it while I am in Japan.
I return Wednesday night.  (I am reading emails, but I am off-line for
hours or a day and can't always be sure I am caught up regularly.)

He even asked about 7.3.5 and I said I was traveling during that
release and would start for 7.4.X.

Pennsylvania19073