Re: request for feedback - read-only GUC variables,

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: request for feedback - read-only GUC variables,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce, Marc, Joe:

> > > max_function_args - int
> > >    Shows the maximum number of function arguments

> > > max_index_keys - int
> > >    Shows the maximum number of index keys

Have we decoupled these two variables?   Last I checked, their values still
had to be identical.   If they have not been decoupled and won't be in the
forseable future, why bother with 2 variables?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...
Сообщение: Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...