Migration 7.3 to 7.4 Numeric values using PQ_ interface

От Paul Billington
Тема Migration 7.3 to 7.4 Numeric values using PQ_ interface
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,       I have been using the C libraries with version
7.33 to retrieve data with success. Now I have
migrated to 7.4., although using the psql client all
looks fine my integer values returned through the
programmatic interface are wild, e.g. should be 101
and is 7236487.

Char and varchar are fine. Has something changed
radically in this release that could cause a binary
incompatibility?
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams

Сообщение: Re: Conflicts with autoconf macroses
Сообщение: Re: Conflicts with autoconf macroses