pgsql-server/contrib/pg_autovacuum pg_autovacuum.c

От momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Тема pgsql-server/contrib/pg_autovacuum pg_autovacuum.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    03/12/01 19:13:07

Modified files:
    contrib/pg_autovacuum: pg_autovacuum.c

Log message:
    I noticed in the 7.4 release that in contrib/pg_autovacuum, args->logfile is
    not initialized if a log file is not specified on the command line.  This
    causes an immediate segfault on systems that fill allocated memory with some
    value other than zero (my FreeBSD machine uses 0xD0).

    Several crashes later I discovered that args->user, password, host, and port
    are also used without being initialized.

    This doesn't appear to be fixed in CVS and I came up empty on a mailing list
    search -- hope it hasn't been reported already.

    Craig Boston