I need help regardin ... postgresql and postgresql++

От Peggy Go
Тема I need help regardin ... postgresql and postgresql++
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
HI! Im using C++ to develop our project so I need postgresql++.

I downoaded packags of postgresql from postgresql.org. I also downloaded libpg++ from gborg.postgresql.org. But I'm not sure how I'm combine them. I've already installed the whole postgresql-base package.

Hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks in advance! :)

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now