Re: State S0002 (Base table not found)

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: State S0002 (Base table not found)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
--- Larry Peeters <lpeeters@primaplan.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two programs using ODBC. Both connect to the
> same database with
> the same user id and use the same tables. But when I
> create a query
> with one program, I receive the error "Base table
> not found", which is
> state S0002. The same query with the other app works
> fine.
>
> Does anybody have a clue as what might be going
> wrong in the one
> application?

I don't.  But I doubt that anyone will be able to help
you much without more information.  What
languages/tools are your apps developed with, and what
platforms do they run on?  Do they use DSNs, or are
the connections handled in code?  Are the driver
versions and settings the same in both cases?  What
are the driver settings?  What queries are being
issued, and using what method?  That would get
something started, I think.