Re: gettimeofday() goes backwards on FreeBSD 4.9

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: gettimeofday() goes backwards on FreeBSD 4.9
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Neil Conway wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Neil Conway wrote:
> >> $ uname -a
> >> FreeBSD home.samurai.com 4.9-RELEASE [...]
> >
> > what is kern.timecounter.method set to?
>
> $ sysctl kern.timecounter.method
> kern.timecounter.method: 0
>
> FYI, I ran the test program for another 30 minutes (an hour in total)
> without any output.

Great, I love consistent results :)  Some have 5.x that do it, some don't
... 4.x does it on all my machines, but not yours ...

What kinda processor are you running?  Intel or AMD?  Mine are all Intel

----

Сообщение: Re: gettimeofday() goes backwards on FreeBSD 4.9
Сообщение: Re: gettimeofday() goes backwards on FreeBSD 4.9