Name of server SSL key and certificate in version 7.4

От Giovanni Mattamira
Тема Name of server SSL key and certificate in version 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello, I have just compiled and testes version 7.4 on
RedHat Linux 9.0

I have produced the files server.crt and server.key
and put them in the data directory, the same way as I
did with version 7.3.

But when I start the database by the command:

sudo -u postgres /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster -c
log_connections=yes -c log_pid=yes -c
log_timestamp=yes -c log_statement=yes -c
log_min_messages=info -c log_source_port=yes -c
syslog=1 -i -l -D /usr/local/pgsql/data

I get the message:

LOG:  could not load root certificate file
"/usr/local/pgsql/data/root.crt": No such file or
directory

If I rename server.key to root.key
and
server.crt to root.crt,
keeping permissions 600,
then it works ok.

Have the server certificate name and server key name
changed from server.* to root.* with version 7.4?

I looked in the docs but found nothing about that.

Giovanni