Re: [HACKERS] XML Docbook

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: [HACKERS] XML Docbook
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 10:33:14AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Karel Zak writes:
>
> >  One  Czech XML  guru  suggest  me use  for  this "profiling". For  more
> >  information see:
> >
> >     http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html
>
> Sounds like a plan.
>
> I think as a first step we should upgrade to SGML DocBook 4.2.  Anyone
> want to dig out the old patch for that?

 Is it needful upgrade to SQGML 4.2 and next to XML? Why not directly to
 XML?

 I can try  do it (on December  or soon if I will  have time). I already
 overhaul some docs from SGML to XML.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>
 http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?