Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> > > Oh.  Well, I was listening to Marc and Robert who I thought said we
> > > couldn't.
> >
> > Oops, fell out of this thread early ... what can't we do?
>
> I believe that I asked you & Robert (seperately) whether there was any way we
> could set up the 7.4 announcements in advance (like last Wednesday) and only
> "activate" them on Monday.   I thought that both of you said that we
> couldn't.
>
> However, it is also possible that we just didn't communicate.

I don't recall the email *sigh*

there is no reason why we couldn't have though, that I'm aware of ...
you'd have to link them into the main page(s) the night before to give a
chance for the mirrors to grab it, but as long as its not link'd in,
unless I'm mis-understanding, then you should be able to do it ...

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Сообщение: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror