Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Fwd: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Forwarding to the correct list:  Hey guys!

Subject: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:12:59 +0100 (CET)
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
Cc: elein <elein@varlena.com>, <pgsql-docs@postgresql.org>

Josh Berkus writes:

> Elein is correct, our variety of styles does look odd and can cause issues
> with readability.    See, for example,
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-string.html
>
> Can we experiment with different SGML-to-HMTL font styles to find one that's
> little easier on the eyes?   What I find particularly difficult are the
> function parameter columns; the mix of "normal" italics with "bold" italics.

Compare with the "original" version:

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/functions-string.html

That looks fairly reasonable to me.  So the problem appears to be in the
CSS stylesheets.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: