Re: 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Re: 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Список pgsql-docs
People,

> of varied sizes. The usage for different types
> of objects seems to be fairly consistent,
> however, the varied sizes of the different fonts
> make things very hard to read.

Elein is correct, our variety of styles does look odd and can cause issues
with readability.    See, for example,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-string.html

Can we experiment with different SGML-to-HMTL font styles to find one that's a
little easier on the eyes?   What I find particularly difficult are the
function parameter columns; the mix of "normal" italics with "bold" italics.

Comments?  Responses?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions