Re: pdf/ps docs for 7.4?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: pdf/ps docs for 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 21:06:05 +0100,
  Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III writes:
>
> > I would like to make a paper copy of the new manual and I have not been
> > able to build a postscript version of the document from source.
>
> It's about 1100 pages.  Good luck stapling that together. :-)

I was planning on using a three hole binder and printing on both sides
of the paper.

I did print out a copy of the documentation in the past (7.1 I think)
and it wasn't too bad. There was some redundancy in the documents when
there were separate manuals instead of one big manual, so I am thinking
the current manual should take less paper to print.