Re: Page contents

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Page contents
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> No, but you *are* the leadership for advocacy, and as such, we provide
> the technical/design resource for what is essentially your content (or
> at least that's how I think it should be and we seem to be moving that
> way).

Don't repeat that where Peter can hear it ... he'd shoot me.

Seriously, the website serves a triple purpose: to serve the developers,
current users, and advocacy.  Traditionally, the concerns of the first 2
groups have always outweighed the last purpose; after all, keeping our
*existing* people happy is more imporant than getting more people.

Also, I suck at HTML, am not a web designer (or a graphic designer, come to
that) and am unlikely to personally write much of the code.  So my advice is
as Advocacy Geek and Techdocs leader and needs to be balanced by the web guys
who have more experience implementing "content" sites.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco