Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe

От Philip Yarra
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:16 pm, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Interfaces list, where is there detailed ecpg documentaiton, like
> documentation on the AT clause?

I'm willing to have a go at updating the doco. Can someone point me to a guide
to getting started with the markup we use?

Regards, Philip.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe