Re: ODBC Drive

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: ODBC Drive
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wednesday 12 November 2003 11:53, Roberto Pena wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am trying to download the ODBC drive of Postgre to Windows 2000, but I
> can´t, although I registred today a login account. Could you help me,
> please.
> I am testing the PostgreSQL to use here in my company.

If you go here:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?downloads

It mentions that if the primary ftp site is busy you might get asked for
username and password if you use IE.

Click on the "mirrors" link, choose a mirror near Brazil and look in
odbc/versions/full (or whatever version you need).

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd