Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?

От Daniel Struck (by way of Daniel Struck
Тема Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
I think I found what I was looking for :-)

"KCT and mod_KCT

mod_KCT is an Apache web server module that acquires a Kerberos service ticket from the KCT on behalf of an SSL
authenticateduser. The web server can then act as a Kerberos client on the user's behalf.

KCT runs on the same machine that runs the KDC. It accepts user certificates via SSL from mod_KCT and returns a
Kerberosservice ticket. It uses the OpenSSL toolkit."
(source: http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/kerb_pki/)

I have just to try it out ;-)

Daniel

--
Retrovirology Laboratory Luxembourg
Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg

phone: +352-44116105
fax:   +352-44116113
web: http://www.retrovirology.lu
e-mail: struck.d@retrovirology.lu

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?
Сообщение: Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?