pg_dump: Exporting SQL and data for a schema ONLY??

От Brian Huber
Тема pg_dump: Exporting SQL and data for a schema ONLY??
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello all -

Does anyone know if there is a way to export a schema
only using pg_dump (or otherwise)?

For example, if I have a database "test" that contains
three schemas "public", "schema1", and "schema2" - and
I want to export the SQL to re-create the tables and
the data for schema1 only - how would I do that?  If I
dump the test database, the schemas are mixed together
and is very cumbersome to extract out just one.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks...

BGH