Re: About the partial tarballs

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: About the partial tarballs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Marko Karppinen wrote:

> I agree that the partial tarballs can confuse an ftp user, though. I
> think a good solution to this would be to put them one level deeper,
> into a subfolder. The full tarball would then be the only thing a casual
> user would encounter, but the source-based port systems could still
> benefit from the partial tarballs.

I don't agree, but if you can suggest improved working to:

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/README.dist-split

to reduce the confusion, that would be great.  I've just symlink'd it into
the source directories as the .message, so that its displays when you
enter the directory ...

Сообщение: Re: About the partial tarballs
Сообщение: Re: About the partial tarballs