Re: libpqxx

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: libpqxx
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 05:25:05AM +1100, Julie Russell wrote:

> /usr/include/pqxx/connection.h:185: error: extraneous `int' ignored
> /usr/include/pqxx/connection.h:185: error: parse error before `)' token

Looks like you're using an outdated version...  Have you looked at the
2.0 release?  See http://pqxx.tk/ (slightly easier than looking it up
at GBorg).

Out of interest, which version were you using and where did you get it
from?  Because I don't recall ever seeing this problem before with 1.5.1,
which has been the stable release for many months and is still fairly
widely used AFAIK.

Jeroen