Re: How to make a User log on as a service in win nt 4.0

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: How to make a User log on as a service in win nt 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Anilkumar,

Please post instead of sending private.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 01:14:29PM +0530, anilkumar@kiet.edu wrote:
> I am working on postgresql on winnt 4.0 for that i have to permit the
> authorised user to "log on as a service". I  searched for the solution
> of this problem on the net but unfortunately i didn't found the exact
> solution.
>
> Please tell me sir how to do that in winnt 4.0.

The point and grunt way:

    Start, Programs, Administrative Tools (Common), User Manager,
        Policies, User Rights, Show Advanced Rights, ...

The easy way (from the README):

    editrights -u postgres -a SeServiceLogonRight

> You already helped me last time, this time expect the same from you.

Hmm...

> Thank You
> Anilkumar
> >From India