Re: Idea for a new index page

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Re: Idea for a new index page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: <webmaster@letzplay.de>, <scrappy@postgresql.org>
CC: <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:49 AM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Idea for a new index page

That's not what I mean. What I mean is the following:

- The page gets shown as in test4.htm
- If Javascript is enabled and the window size is > 800x600, it gets switched to something like test3.htm
- If Javascript is enabled and the User resizes the window, the correct css file (test3 or test4) gets choosen again.

That means, if the user does not support Javascript he always gets the test4 layout (which is definitially working). It
justmay look a bit better if Javascript is enabled...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de
| Freemail:       http://www.letzplay.de/mail
| Forenhosting: http://www.letzplay.de/foren

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Idea for a new index page
Сообщение: Re: Idea for a new index page