Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Дата
Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 03:00:34PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >>Better start learning Tcl ...

> What are we torturing people now? Can plPython do this?

Well, aparently Tcl is not up to the task either, nor is plPython.  At
least I can find no mention on the docs nor the source code.  Can your
plPHP or plPerl do it?

It seems the only choices left are PL/pgSQL and C ...

"Acepta los honores y aplausos y perderás tu libertad"

Сообщение: Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Сообщение: Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows