Re: Temp rows - is it possible?

От TANIDA Yutaka
Тема Re: Temp rows - is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I found one way to do by combining temporary table and inhertis.
Temporary table will automatically dropped when disconnects, and
table can show inherited tables result, too.I assume SQL_Inheritance is
on.

Or you can use union too.

ex.

create table a(...);
insert into a(...); # fixed values

create table b() inherits (a);
insert into b values(...); # temporary values

select * from a; # You can get both global and temporary values.

TANIDA Yutaka <tanida@sra.co.jp>