Re: CSS and XHTML

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Michael,

> browsers I don't have access to (mostly the IE/Win versions, Galeon,
> and Konqueror).

Gaelon & Konqueror are easy for me; I have several different versions on my
Linux machines.   I'm also not particularly worried about the Linux geeks
using older versions, as they (we) are used to being told to upgrade to fix
something.  And upgrades are free.

I'd say ignore Konqueror compatibility completely, except that Safari runs
KHMTL too.

I can also test IE 5.0 & 3.0 as well, I *think* -- I've got Win2k and Win98 on
vmware.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions