Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >>I think we had agreed that formerly-listed contributors would not be
> >>deleted, but would be moved to a new section titled "Contributors
> >>Emeritus" or some such.  Please make sure that Tom Lockhart and Vadim
> >>get listed that way, at least.
> >
> > I think the "Emeritus" word might be too hard for non-native English
> > speakers, and even for less educated English speakers.
>
> Isn't that an even better reason to use it? :)

That reminds me of this:

        0x0d2C
      ==========

May your signals all trap
    May your references be bounded
All memory aligned
    Floats to ints rounded

Remember ...

Non-zero is true
    ++ adds one
Arrays start with zero
and, NULL is for none

For octal, use zero
    0x means hex
= will set
    == means test

use -> for a pointer
    a dot if its not
? : is confusing
    use them a lot         <----

a.out is your program
        there's no U in foobar
and, char (*(*x())[])() is
        a function returning a pointer
        to an array of pointers to
        functions returning char

  -- Jon S. Stumpf

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Changes to Contributor List
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Information Schema and constraint names not unique