Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi all,

well, the most of the programming itself is done, what's currently missing is

1) Some fine tuning on the layout
2) Adding the static pages
3) Translating the pages, news, events etc. into german and maybe some other languages if we find someone to translate
it
4) Creating something that handles old links as the new ones are not compatible
5) Reformatting the PHP code as some parts currently look horrible ;)
6) All the things I have forgotten...

It's currently not easy to work together on the code as it's on my Subversion server and nobody else uses Subversion ;)
Ifsomeone wants to help me on this it would be good if we could get some CVS repository on gborg for this...

Well, before doing that we maybe should decide if we combine www and advocacy (and maybe even developer?)  into one big
site...I would like that Idea, I think I will create a little sample page later to see how it could look like :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----