Re: libpq++ and kdevelop

От Alberto Cabello Sanchez
Тема Re: libpq++ and kdevelop
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 05:04:44PM +1100, Julie Russell wrote:

> I am new to libpq++ and am trying to install the library in KDevelop. I put
> the cxxflags as -I/usr/include/pgsql and the additional libraries
> as -l/usr/lib -lpq++, however I am getting compiler errors. Am I missing
> something? Are my flags correct? Any help would be great!

I think you should be putting additional libraries as -L/usr/lib/pgsql (or
where you .so is) -lpq++.

Hope this helps. If not, you can let us know what exactly the errors look
like.

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez

От: Julie Russell
Сообщение: libpq++ and kdevelop
От: "Rajiv Malhotra"
Сообщение: using Version-1 style coding how to access varchar arrays from C function