Re: Changes to Contributor List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Re: Changes to Contributor List
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter,

> Btw., what process is used to determine which organizations become a
> "recognised contributor"?

Yeah, that's another "ToDo" item ... your company needs to go up there.

Criteria are major code contributions and/or sponsoring a full-time developer.
We've discussed it on -CORE some, but not come to a specific determination of
the level required.   However, between you & M &  LinuxWorld etc. your
company definitely qualifies.

And if we're gonna continue this thread, we should move it to -Advocacy.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Information Schema and constraint names not unique
Сообщение: Re: Information Schema and constraint names not unique