Re: Open Sourcing pgManage

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Open Sourcing pgManage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh,

>   Yes it has a Java requirement but hey.... that is a lot easier than a
> GTK requirement to fullfill.
> My thought is that it could be included as pgAccess used to be.

As we discussed, PostgreSQL is blessed with three ... now 4 ... good GUI
interfaces.   We don't have the justification to include one of these GUIs
with the source and not the others.

I do think that we should consider offering the GUIs alongside the source on
the FTP mirrors.  Or at least having a big link on the downloads page and the
users page to the GUI list.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco