Re: Ask about configuation Cygwin for uPortal

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Ask about configuation Cygwin for uPortal
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Please post instead of sending private email.

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 04:17:22PM -0800, OSS HS wrote:
> Dear Mr Jason Tishler!
> Please help me this problem:
> I'm running uPortal 2.1.3. with Cygwin (PostgreSQL
> 7.3.3) on Windows 2000 Pro. When I using User Manager
> channel then meet error. But with other database as
> such MySQL, HypersonicSQL then OK. Why?

Since I have never used uPortal before, I am not qualified to address
this problem.  This is why posting to a list is better than sending
private email to an individual -- tapping the power of the Net's
collective intelligence will almost always solve your problem faster.

Jason