Re: [Fwd: [LIH]OpenOffice.org 1.1 <-> PostgreSQL connectivity]

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: [Fwd: [LIH]OpenOffice.org 1.1 <-> PostgreSQL connectivity]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/11/2003 06:46 Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope this is useful for people using open office regularly. Can we get
> this posted on techdocs?

[snip]

There's also an OpenOffice driver for PG
(http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html). Its still alpha
quality but it works quite well. Hopefully, enough people will try it and
give feedback to enable it become part of the next OO release.

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |