Re: Annotated release notes

От Kurt Roeckx
Тема Re: Annotated release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 11:59:05PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, I have committed changes to release.sgml so most complex entries
> have a paragraph describing the change.  You can see the result at:

     * Full support for IPv6 connections and IPv6 address data types
       Prior releases allowed only IPv6 connections and IP data types
       only supported IPv4 addresses. This release adds full IPv6 support
       in both of these areas.

You probably want to say "Prior releases allowed only IPv4
connections".

Kurt

Сообщение: Re: Experimental patch for inter-page delay in VACUUM
Сообщение: Re: Experimental patch for inter-page delay in VACUUM