Re: Performace question

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Performace question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Firstly, have you run ANALYZE across the database?

Secondly, the queries that are varying so much, can you post the EXPLAIN
ANALYZE output so we can see what is actually going on.

Note also that the query log can be very helpful in finding out if the delay
is in the database or not.

Hope this helps,

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 02:28:51PM +0100, Lada 'Ray' Lostak wrote:

> Dear list,
>
>     First of all I want to say sory, if my question was answered somewhere.
> Or if it is my fault. If so, please, give me link/hint. My own search fails
> :( I have experimence with MySql, MsSql and Oracle (and MS Access huch :) I
> am new to PgSql.

> "All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good
> men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke
> "The penalty good people pay for not being interested in politics is to be
> governed by people worse than themselves." - Plato

Вложения