Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 04:48:59PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> AFAICT there was no discussion about this issue when the patch was
> proposed and applied.  But now that the point is raised I have to say
> that I don't like this change.  I don't think system catalogs should be
> excluded from tab completion.  They never were before 7.4, and I have
> not seen anyone complaining about that, other than Ian.

I found it very irritating at first, but when I discovered that I could
tab my way to syscatalogs by using "pg_catalog." as prefix, I started
feeling it was actually a nice behavior.

"Coge la flor que hoy nace alegre, ufana. �Qui�n sabe si nacera otra ma�ana?"

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?