Re: Open items

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, doesn't look like we are going to add the ability to turn off
constraint checking for reload, nor add ANALYZE as part of ALTER TABLE
ADD FOREIGN KEY, so we only have a few items left.

I think we are nearing the conclusion that --enable-debug is OK now (no
-g without it), so the only remaining big item is the renaming of
check_function_bodies.

                              P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 4  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Changes
-------
Rename dump GUC variable to be more generic
Have gcc use -g, add --disable-debug, rename?

Documentation Changes

Pennsylvania19073