Open items

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Open items
Дата
Re: Open items  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
We only have a few open items left.  Can we finish them so we can move
toward final release?

                              P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 4  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Changes
-------
Allow superuser (dba?) the ability to turn off foreign key checks/all constraints/triggers, not settable from
postgresql.conf?
Move ANALYZE before foreign key creation?
Rename dump GUC variable to be more generic
Document new --describe-config postgres option
Have gcc use -g, add --disable-debug, rename?

Documentation Changes

Pennsylvania19073