Re: Setting up DSPACE for Postgres access

От Dardo D Kleiner
Тема Re: Setting up DSPACE for Postgres access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Whenever I need to use the postgresql JDBC driver in my programs, I
have to manually include the line:

Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");

somewhere *before* I call DriverManager.getConnection.

Try this in your test program and see if it works.  Unfortunately,
you may not be able to modify the installer to support this, but
there might be another way?

HTH!

--
Dardo D. Kleiner
Connection Machine Facility, Center for Computational Sciences