Re: Forbes article on "GPL hit men" mentions PostgreSQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Forbes article on "GPL hit men" mentions PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Ned,

> As the FSF gets more and more ambitious with their GPL enforcement, this
> further highlights the business-friendly nature of the PostgreSQL BSD
> license.

There's a can o' worms I *really* don't want to open up.   Starting the BSD
vs. GPL flamewars again will not benefit our project.

Also, don't ya love how Forbes attacks the FSF for license enforcement, but
seems to accept the BSA's tactics as normal?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions