Re: Second question on schemas and INDEX(es) ...

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Second question on schemas and INDEX(es) ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Okay, after feeling stupid about the last one (altho I hadn't thought to
> read the CREATE INDEX page, only the CREATE SCHEMA one), I really hate to
> ask this one ... but ... is this documented somewhere also:

CREATE INDEX isn't currently a "schema_element" I believe.

From CREATE SCHEMA:
"An SQL statement defining an object to be created within the schema.
Currently, only CREATE TABLE, CREATE VIEW, and GRANT are accepted as
clauses within CREATE SCHEMA. Other kinds of objects may be created in
separate commands after the schema is created."

Сообщение: Re: Second question on schemas and INDEX(es) ...
Сообщение: Re: Second question on schemas and INDEX(es) ...