Re: postgres --help-config

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: postgres --help-config
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 07:52:55PM +0000, Jon Jensen wrote:

> Is there a mailing list somewhere that all the CVS commits get sent to?

Yes, pgsql-committers.

> Other projects I've worked on have such a list, and each commit message is
> followed by a complete diff (usually with -u for readability) so even
> non-committers can do a code read right then and there while the changes
> are still fresh in the author's mind and can be discussed in detail.

I wouldn't want the whole diff on the mail, but a link to the relevant
diffs in cvsweb would be most useful (one for each changed file -- not ideal,
but much better than nothing).  You're not the first one to suggest it ...

"El destino baraja y nosotros jugamos" (A. Schopenhauer)