Re: Need help with SGML again

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need help with SGML again
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
People,

> I see vacuum_mem in "runtime-config-resource-memory".  I assume you just
> have to point to that section heading.

Repeating the discussion on IRC for the benefit of other list members:

Per our previous discussion, I'd wanted to set up the "Basics of Config" as a
index linking to the various common options, and put the specific "how to
set" text in each GUC var description.   However, SGML does not permit me to
do this.

Instead, I will have to have a more-or-less completely seperate "page"
(section) describing how to set the most common conf options, which will not
be included in, or link to, the GUC var definitions themselves.

Any thoughts on replacing Docbook with something else, someday?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Need help with SGML again
Сообщение: Re: Need help with SGML again