Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts]

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer [was: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Noel,

> because there is no flyer and there were no answer (afaik) to the latest
> request
> (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2003-09/msg00027.php)

There were a number of responses, which amounted to "we don't have any better
text, Peter's changes are valid with caveats".

> we
> put together a version in german and english.
>
> You can find it here: https://www.credativ.com/pgflyer_v05.pdf

Cool!   I look forward to helping improve it.  However, I can't seem to get
the download link to work.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions