Re: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:36:10AM +0100, Richard Huxton wrote:

> Oh - while I'm thinking of it, a couple of applications it might be worth
> looking at are OpenACS or Bricolage, both web-based content-management
> systems.

OpenACS is not a content management system, but it provides a couple such
systems. OpenACS is a toolkit to build community-based web sites, handling
all the "low-level" stuff (sessions, authentication, content storage,
etc.) and providing many applications that use the toolkit, from content
management systems, to e-commerce, news, FAQs, blog, to an entire online
education vertical application: dotLRN (www.dotlrn.org)

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +