Re: [pgsql-advocacy] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Scott,

> any chance of getting the perf.html file from varlena folded into the main
> documentation tree somewhere?  it's a great document, and it would
> definitely help if the tuning section of the main docs said "For a more
> thorough examination of postgresql tuning see this:" and pointed to it.

Actually, I'm working on that this weekend.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco